Sunday, October 25, 2009

What's next?

It's been almost two months since I last wrote on this blog. During those months, I battled Lyme Disease and several other ills, and came to understand that I would not heal in body until my nonmaterial self was healed. So, I've been working in spirit with Charlie as well as with my human medicine helpers, and I am healing more every day.

I plan to continue writing in my other blog "Charlie and the Gods of Love" and let this one rest, keeping it in archive as long as Blogger will allow. I hope you'll visit me at Charlie's!

Blessed be!
Puny

2 comments:

mamiel said...

Thanks for the check-in, and I wish you the best in your battle with lyme disease. I have heard many anecdotal reports about struggles with lyme disease and have concluded that lyme's is a bitch. I hope you start to get your second wind soon..

Lance Michael Foster said...

Have you read this article about Lyme disease?
http://www.gaianstudies.org/articles9.htm

Japanese knotweed is used to treat Lyme

You should check out this book if you haven't already:
Healing Lyme: Natural Healing And Prevention of Lyme Borreliosis And Its Coinfections
Stephen Harrod Buhner (Author)

My uncle had Lyme and it was very hard on him too.
Take care