Sunday, August 30, 2009

shaman's drum


This drum came into my possession almost 30 years ago. I believe it is a Nepalese shaman's drum. It's older than the drums you can now buy through importers, and is full of power and energy. Hand made, hand carved, with a rattle inside and a curved stick for beating.

I have kept it carefully, but I found that it was not for me to use in sacred space. Now, I would like to give it away to someone who might truly use it to call the spirits, as it was meant to do.

If you would like to have this drum, contact me through e-mail or comments, and we can talk about how to ship it to you.
Love,
Puny

4 comments:

Apuleius Platonicus said...

This is a very beautiful drum. I don't think it's for me - but I feel sure it will find a good home!!

puny human said...

Thanks for your behind the scenes inquiries. The drum has now found a new home!

little lightening bolt said...

Thank you so much Puny Blessins to ya!

nodedog said...

Came over from tribes to look at your site and the drum. It is beautiful.